Alexeter Bio Detect Test Strips
The Alexeter Bio Detect Test Strips come in several varieties. Each is designed to detect a specific biohazard or toxic chemical. Training Strips are also available.
These are the Alexeter Bio Detect Test Strips.
Click the Link for product description.
The list includes all Bio-Detect Test Strips.
- Anthrax – Anthrax causes blisters and black sores on the skin. If a person inhales or ingests anthrax, it causes fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, weakness, and fainting. The Anthrax Test Strip is excellent anthrax detection equipment.
- Ricin – If a person inhales ricin , it causes difficulty breathing, fever, cough, nausea, heavy sweating, and fluid build up in the lungs. If a person ingests ricin, it causes vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, low blood pressure, and seizures. The Ricin Test Strip is excellent ricin detection equipment.
- Botulinum Toxin – Bodulinum toxins cause difficulty swallowing, muscle weakness, double vision, drooping eyelids, slurred speech, difficulty breathing, and difficulty moving the eyes. The Botulinum Toxin Test Strip is excellent botulinum toxin detection equipment.
- Staphylococcal enterotoxin B – If inhaled, staphylococcal enterotoxin B causes fever, respiratory distress, and gastrointestinal symptoms. If ingested, staphylococcal enterotoxin B causes acute salivation, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. The SEB Test Strip is excellent SEB detection equipment.
- Plague – Plague causes fever, headache, weakness, and pneumonia. If left untreated for 2 to 4 days, pneumonia causes respiratory failure and shock. The Test Strip is excellent plague detection equipment.
- Tularemia – Tularemia causes skin ulcers, swollen lymph glands, inflamed eyes, sore throat, mouth sores, diarrhea, and pneumonia. The Tularemia Test Strip is excellent tularemia detection equipment.
- Brucella – Brucella causes fever, sweats, malaise, anorexia, headache, muscle pain, joint pain, back pain, and fatigue. The Brucella Test Strip is excellent brucella detection equipment.
- Orthopox Virus Detection – Orthopox viruses include smallpox, monkeypox, cowpox, and vaccinia. They cause fever, malaise, and skin lesions. Monkeypox, cowpox, and vaccinia also cause headaches and lymphadenopathy. The Orthopox Virus Test Strip is excellent orthopox virus detection equipment.
- *Training Strips
The Alexeter Anthrax Bio-Detect Test strip is a lateral-flow immunochromatographic device that uses two antibodies in combination to specifically detect the antigen in solution.
This product meets the requirements for the California Standardized Equipment List – SEL 1.5.2.
AGENT SPECIFIC Biological Detection – A sampling and detection system which will verify presence of a biological substance based upon protein fluorescence, or PCR / DNA replication technologies. This system is agent specific. Devices from different manufacturers should be reviewed as each manufacturer may provide a different array of agents that can be detected.
Protein fluorescence technology – (Anthrax, SEB, Plague, Tularemia, Ricin, Botulinum, Brucella)
– Or –
Immuno-assay fluorescence technology, – (Ricin, Botulinum, Anthrax, Small Pox)
– Or –
DNA replication technology, – (Anthrax, Small Pox, Tularemia, Plague)
To see all of the SEL products we carry visit here >>
Need More Information?
For more information about the Alexeter Biodetect Test Strips, contact us today!
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
Anthrax, Ricin, Botulinum Toxin, SEB, Plague, Tularemia, Brucella, Orthopox, Training strips (20 per Box)