Super Encapsulator Bag (1.75 cu. ft.)
The XSORB II Super Encapsulator Bag (1.75 cu. ft.) contains and absorbs liquids on contact by turning difficult liquid waste into solid waste for easier disposal.
It is effective on tough spills including:
- emulsified oils
- biologically hazardous waste
- toxic waste water
The Super Encapsulator Bag is a liquid waste solidifier for use by oil refineries, nuclear power plants, hazmat response teams, facilities using hazardous or toxic chemicals, and others.
- Absorbs up to 14 times its weight.
- Cuts disposal costs by producing less weight and bulk than other absorbents.
- Approved for solidification of contained liquids prepared for landfill disposal.
- Not for use with hydrofluoric acid.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|