Fast-Act Decontamination Towels
Fast-Act Decontamination Towels contains two microfiber towels, one used for absorbing the excess liquid chemical from the surface first, then the other chemical absorbent towel contains FAST-ACT powder which absorbs and neutralizes a wide-range of chemicals and vapors on contact.
- 2 towels per package, 20 package per order
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable
Fast-Act Decontamination Towels effectively neutralizes a range of acids & phosphorous compounds, adsorbs many halogenated & organic compounds, neutralizes and adsorbs both caustic and basic gases, GD, VX, HD chemical agents and numerous other warfare simulants. The FAST-ACT decontamination powder is safe and greatly reduces both liquid and vapor hazards.
- Decontamination of gear for Hazmat teams
- Small scale containment
- Emergency surface decontamination
By using FAST-ACT chemical decontamination towels hazards are chemically bound to the surface of the powder minimizing off-gassing.
How to Use FAST-ACT Microfiber Towel Pack
The green towel is used for absorbing the excess liquid chemical from the surface. Next using the black towel, which contains the FAST-ACT powder, begin to wipe down the surface to neutralize the remaining hazardous substance.
- Tear open the pouch at notch
- Remove the roll of 2 microfiber towels
- Carefully unroll the towels on a flat surface
- Using the green-colored towel, blot the contaminated surface to absorb excess chemical
- Wipe the surface if the green towel is not saturated
- Carefully unfold the black-colored towel to expose the FAST-ACT powder contained within
- Spread the FAST-ACT powder onto the surface using the towel
The FAST-ACT towels can be used with our Dry-it Disposable Towels or Enspire fire decontamination towel to dry off after decontamination. Call us today at +1 (805) 617-0987 if you have questions about any of our products.
FAST-ACT Microfiber Towel Pack, White FG015-0001-00NA
|16 × 12 × 9 in