Plug and Wedge Kit, or the Wedges, Putty & “Stop-It” Kit “WPS” by Edwards and Cromwell combats multiple forms of leaks with a variety of supplies.
- Wedges, Putty, and “Stop-It” Kit “WPS” (HMS1508)
Wedges, Putty, and “Stop-It” Kit “WPS” (HMS1508). Plug and Wedge Kit.
- All components available separately – call for additional information and pricing
- Edwards and Cromwell Kit WPS
- Stop-It Pipe Repair System – Fiberglass tape coated with polyurethane resin activated when immersed in water (2″x4″, 2″x12″, 4″ x12″)
- Use the Stop-It tape by wrapping it around the pipe where its leaking. Works on straight runs, T’s, and elbows. Works on small flange leaks when used with the Fix Stix.
- Fix Stix
- Use the Fix Stix by kneading it until its a uniform color, and apply. Works on cracks and small holes. Also can be used on wet, flat or curved surfaces, and pipes, flanges, elbows, and T’s.
- Wooden wedges and dowels
- Lead wool
- Use lead wool to repair stress fractures in tanks and welds. It can also be used on pipe connections where the threads meet the T’s, elbows and flanges.
- Safety rubber mallet
- Hot or cold hose tape
- 1 lb. Premix Plug-n-Dike Putty
- Premixed putty to apply directly to the a hole.
- Plug N Dike plug rug – 8″x8″
- Apply to hole in tank or place over drain.
- Carrying case
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 12 in|