Tanker Leak Emergency Repair Patch Kit F
The Tanker Leak Emergency Repair Patch Kit “F” lets hazmat responders repair large holes without wrapping chains or cables around the vessel.
- Quantity: 1 kit/case
The Tanker Leak Emergency Repair Patch Kit “F” is for large holes in tanker trucks or cars that do not require wrapping chains or cables around the vessel. The patch is a neoprene face with stainless steel backing. The support unit is all stainless steel and all “T” bolts are stainless steel. Edwards and Cromwell provided extra holes in the patch and support unit to allow for leak punctures holes close to obstruction.
- Tanker Leak Repair Patch Kit “F” (HMS1504)
- Tanker Leak Repair Patch Kit Kit “F” (HMS1504)
- To assemble, simply insert a “T” bolt through patch and attach wing nut/back up plate assembly
- To apply, turn “T” bolt to straddle hole; run wing nut down and tighten
- To conform, tighten bolts around exterior of patch as needed to conform patch to vessel
- No additional tools needed to utilize this patch
- All components available separately – call for additional information and pricing
- Edwards and Cromwell Kit F
- Patch 13″ x 23″
- Support frame 12″ x 22″
- Four stainless steel “T” bolts with wing nut combos
- Sixteen outer conforming bolts
- Carrying case
Need More Information?
For more information about the Tanker Leak Emergency Repair Patch Kit “F”, contact us today!
About Edwards and Cromwell
The Edwards and Cromwell products are quick and easy to use. This makes them every hazmat team’s answer to leaks and spills.
Hazmat response teams have been testing the Edwards and Cromwell hazmat leak control kits on the field for over 30 years. First responders use them extensively in numerous training facilities across the United States and around the world.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|