Plug and Wedge Kit – WPS
The Plug and Wedge Kit, or the Wedges, Putty & “Stop-It” Kit “WPS” by Edwards and Cromwell combats multiple forms of leaks with a variety of supplies.
Plug and Wedge Kit, or the Wedges, Putty & “Stop-It” Kit “WPS” by Edwards and Cromwell combats multiple forms of leaks with a variety of supplies.
Wedges, Putty, and “Stop-It” Kit “WPS” (HMS1508)
Wedges, Putty, and “Stop-It” Kit “WPS” (HMS1508). Plug and Wedge Kit.
- All components available separately – call for additional information and pricing
- Edwards and Cromwell Kit WPS
- Stop-It Pipe Repair System – Fiberglass tape coated with polyurethane resin activated when immersed in water (2″x4″, 2″x12″, 4″ x12″)
- Use the Stop-It tape by wrapping it around the pipe where its leaking. Works on straight runs, T’s, and elbows. Works on small flange leaks when used with the Fix Stix.
- Fix Stix
- Use the Fix Stix by kneading it until its a uniform color, and apply. Works on cracks and small holes. Also can be used on wet, flat or curved surfaces, and pipes, flanges, elbows, and T’s.
- Wooden wedges and dowels
- Lead wool
- Use lead wool to repair stress fractures in tanks and welds. It can also be used on pipe connections where the threads meet the T’s, elbows and flanges.
- Safety rubber mallet
- Hot or cold hose tape
- 1 lb. Premix Plug-n-Dike Putty
- Premixed putty to apply directly to the a hole.
- Plug N Dike plug rug – 8″x8″
- Apply to hole in tank or place over drain.
- Carrying case
Need More Information?
For more information about Plug and Wedge Kit – WPS, contact us today!
About Edwards and Cromwell
The Edwards and Cromwell firefighter leak control kits are quick and easy to use. This makes them every hazmat team’s answer to leaks and spills.
Hazmat response teams have been testing the Edwards and Cromwell hazmat leak control kits on the field for over 30 years. First responders use them extensively in numerous training facilities across the United States and around the world.
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 12 in|