Pipe Patching Kit 1/2″- 4″ Pipes
$538.00 – $880.00
The Pipe Patching Kit 1/2″- 4″ Pipes is the emergency response solution for small pipe leaks.
Quantity: 1 kit/case
The Pipe Patching Kit includes external pipe bandages for pipe diameters from 1/2″ to 4”. Tools for assembly are included.
- Small Pipe Leak Kit “C-2” (HMS1505)
- Small Pipe Leak Kit – Non-Sparking Tools “C-2 NS” (HMS1505NS)
- Small Pipe Leak Kit “C-2” (HMS1505), (HMS1505NS)
- No complicated procedures required
- No additional tools needed to utilize these patches
- All components available separately – call for additional information and pricing
- Edwards and Cromwell Kit C-2
- Typical uses include:
- Water Pipes
- Gas Lines
- Air Lines
- Fuel Transfer Pipes
- Chemical Transfer Lines
- Sewer Pipes
- All Lower Pressure Lines from 1/2” to 4″
- External pipe patches with clamps for pipes 1/2″ to 4″ (10)
- Extra material
- Foam 18″ x 22″
- Rubber 8″ x 12″
- Tools for easy installation
- Carrying case
Need More Information?
For more information about the Pipe Patching Kit, contact us today!
About Edwards and Cromwell
The Edwards and Cromwell firefighter leak control kits are quick and easy to use. This makes them every hazmat team’s answer to leaks and spills.
Hazmat response teams have been testing the Edwards and Cromwell hazmat leak control kits on the field for over 30 years. First responders use them extensively in numerous training facilities across the United States and around the world.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 in|
Pipe Patching Kit 1/2″- 4″ Pipes, Pipe Patching Kit 1/2″- 4″ Pipes (Non-Sparking)