Draeger FPS 7000
The Dräger FPS 7000 is a full face poison gas mask with a 180° field of view and a fog resistant visor.
Draeger X-plore FPS 7000 Full-Face Mask
The Dräger FPS 7000 full-face mask sets new standards with regard to safety and wearer comfort for use by firefighters, emergency services and in mining.
Comfortable fit combined with double sealing line
Features a double sealing line for maximum safety which adapts well to different head and face shapes.
Modular product concept for adapting to customer requirement
More flexible than previous models, enables selection to suit different requirements and preferences.
With the option to choose a mask with different connections and wearing systems, as straps or helmet adapters, it will fit perfectly into the system, consisting of helmet, mask and respiratory system (compressed-air breathing apparatus, closed-circuit breathing apparatus or filter).
Safe and innovative mask-helmet combination
Thanks to its newly developed adapter, the Dräger FPS 7000 provides more safety. If, for instance, the Dräger HPS 6200 firefighter helmet is combined with the respiratory mask, the newly developed and patented Dräger Q-fix connection will prevent accidental unlocking of the fastener.
Mask bodies in different sizes
To ensure a fit with maximum safety for different face shapes and face sizes, the Dräger FPS 7000 offers the option to select the mask body (but also the inner mask) in three different sizes; the medium size has a similar fit to the Panorama Nova which has been tried and tested worldwide over several decades.
Certain variants are NIOSH approved masks.
|Product type||Single-port full face mask|
|Protection against||Particles and / or gases and vapors – depending on the system used|
|Mask body material||EPDM or Silicone (skin-friendly)|
|Sizes||S, M, L|
- Includes communication system
- RA -Standard thread connection Rd40 (according to EN 148-1)
- PE-thread connection M45x3 (according to EN 148-3)
- ESA-plug-in connection (according to DIN 58600)
- P-Dräger plug-in connection
- RP-Dräger plug-in connection (closed-circuit)
- Dräger X-plore Rd40 filters (APR)
- Dräger X-plore 8000 (PAPR)
- Dräger X-plore 9000 (airline unit)
- Dräger PSS series (SCBA)
- Dräger PSS BG 4 plus (CCBA)
- PC (impact-proof)
- 5-point rubber head harness
- 2-point connection for Dräger HPS 7000 helmets
- Textile hairnet
- EN approval: EN 136 class 3; EN 137 type 2
- DIN 58610
- VFDB 0802 (RA, PE, ESA)
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
- NIOSH (certain variants)
- NFPA (certain variants)
Small, Medium, Large