$13,725.00 – $16,725.00
The SPIR-Ace unit is a versatile Radionuclide Identification Device (RID) addressing all applications requiring efficient detection and identification of radiological threats.
- Ultra-fast and accurate compact identifier
- Superior performance in heavy shielded and unbalanced SNM masking scenarios
- Radiological performance exceeds current standards for RIIDs and RIDs
- Multiple usage scenarios: radiological security, nuclear accident, source assessment applications, etc.
- Automatic gain stabilization without the need for a source
- User-friendly interface
- Optional external alpha and beta contamination probes
- Internal mapping capability
- Live data transmission and reachback capabilities
The SPIR-Ace unit is a versatile Radionuclide Identification Device (RID) addressing all applications requiring efficient detection and identification of radiological threats in security applications, including civil defense, border security and customs. The SPIR-Ace device can be used in law enforcement, emergency response and other critical infrastructure applications. It also provides accurate assessment of nuclear materials for power plants, safeguard inspection, forensic laboratories and OSI/CTBTO agents.
The SPIR-Ace unit offers identification performance beyond current standards for RIDs such as for heavily shielded isotopes, unbalanced mixtures of nuclides and Special Nuclear Material (SNM) masked by medicals or Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) within a few seconds.
The SPIR-Ace device offers user-friendly and state-of-the-art features such as easy localization with directional indication, geo-localization and remote data transfer to a command center.
SPIR-Ace Gamma only, SPIR-Ace Gamma + Neutron