SPIR-Ace Portable Radionuclide Identification Device
$13,725.00 – $16,725.00
The SPIR-Ace Portable Radionuclide Identification Device efficiently detects and identifies radiological threats.
- Quantity: 1/cs
This is the SPIR-Ace Portable Radionuclide Identification Device.
- Ultra-fast and accurate portable radionuclide identifier
- Superior performance in heavy shielded and unbalanced SNM masking scenarios
- Radiological performance exceeds current standards for RIIDs and RIDs
- Multiple usage scenarios:
- radiological security
- nuclear accident
- source assessment applications
- Automatic gain stabilization without the need for a source
- User-friendly interface
- Optional external alpha and beta contamination probes
- Internal mapping capability
- Live data transmission and reach-back capabilities
The SPIR-Ace Radionuclide Identification Device (RID) addresses all applications that require efficient detection and identification of radiological threats. This includes security applications, including civil defense, border security, and customs. Law enforcement officers, firefighters, hazmat teams, and other emergency responders can make use of the SPIR-Ace radionuclide detector. It also provides accurate assessment of nuclear materials for power plants, safeguard inspection, forensic laboratories, and OSI/CTBTO agents.
This handheld radioisotope identifier device offers performance beyond current standards for RIDs such as for
- heavily shielded isotopes
- unbalanced mixtures of nuclides
- Special Nuclear Material (SNM) masked by medicals or Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM)
The SPIR-Ace device offers user-friendly and state-of-the-art features such as
- easy localization with directional indication
- geo-localization and remote data transfer to a command center
- Gamma only (NOM002653)
- Gamma + Neutron (NOM004238)
This product meets the requirements for the California Standardized Equipment List – SEL 4.2.1
RADIO-NUCLIDE DETECTION: Hand held instrument which includes either an internal or external detector, and also includes an internal memory of a radioactive nuclide library. Graphical display in counts per second, and energy corrected dose. Might be programmable for defined alarm levels. Might require docking station. May support download of stored data to computer display. Displays correct chemical name of identified radio-nuclide, classification, and nuclide size.
To see all of the SEL products we carry visit here >>
Need More Information?
For more information about the SPIR-Ace Portable Radionuclide Identification Device, contact us today!
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 3 in|
SPIR-Ace Gamma only, SPIR-Ace Gamma + Neutron