Hand Siphon Pump – 55 Gallon Drum
Premium Hand Siphon Pump – 55 Gallon Drum includes pump, non-drip spout, adjustable bung, and suction tube. Fits 15-55 Gallon (57-210 L) Drums with Standard 1-1/2″ (38 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) Bung Opening.
This hand syphon pump meets the SEL 3.2.2 requirements.
55 Gallon Drum Siphon Pump. This premium lever action siphon drum pump is designed for fast transfer of acidic solutions, chemicals, fuels, fuel oils and water based media. Ideal for DEF/UREA/Ad Blue.
- Delivers 16 oz. (500 mL) per stroke. Approximately 8 strokes/gallon (3. 8 L).
- Adjustable output setting (Low, Normal, High) on the handle allows the user to regulate outflow.
- Equipped with two-tier threaded bung 1-1/2” (40 mm) and 2” (50 mm).
- Fits 15-55 gallon (57-210 L) drums with standard 1-1/2″ (38 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) bung opening.
- Ergonomically designed lever handle assures firm grip for comfort and safer operation and increased leverage – develops more pressure with less effort.
- Heavy duty stainless steel piston for durability and longer life.
- Precision seal eliminates by-pass and floating steel check valve drains liquid when not in use.
- Self-priming. Includes non-drip spout. Removable spout is threaded to fit all garden hoses.
Only need one of the 3.2.1, 3.2.2, or 3.2.3 pumps.
This product meets the requirements for the California Standardized Equipment List – SEL 3.2.2
PUMP, SYPHON, DRUM, Heavy Duty, High Quality For 55 gallon drums; PVC or steel construction with Viton gaskets and valves; Polyethylene hose 35 to 55 feet length; Rate 1.3 pints per stroke approximate. Hose sold separately 50 Ft Polyurethane Hose
NOTE: To meet SEL requirements you’ll need 35 to 55 feet of Polyethylene hose. The hazmat syphon drum pump has a removable spout that is threaded to fit all garden hoses. Heavy duty siphon pump for firefighter and other incident responders.
- Rotary Hand Pump – Fuel Drum meets SEL 3.2.3
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 14 in|