Zytron 500 – Hood – Z5H750
Zytron 500 Hood. Overhood, PVC Visor, Flat Back, Waist Length, Hook & Loop Fasteners on Sides.
- Heat Sealed/Taped Seams.
- Quantity: 3/cs
This is the Zytron 500 – Hood – Z5H750.
Zytron 500 is top of the class – and the classic responder choice for hazmat and other demanding situations.
Zytron 500 is the classic emergency responder choice for hazmat response and other demanding situations. The Zytron 500 – Hood – Z5H750 is tough, built for mobility, and based on patented technology that created the first material to survive eight full hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough. Now with an extensive chemicals-tested list numbering in the hundreds, it’s no wonder that responders around the world trust Z500 garments for ultra-demanding Level A and Level B applications.
Zytron 500 Details
- Greater than 8-hour holdout against hundreds of chemicals, plus proven holdout against Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA).
- Several NFPA certified styles available.
- Available in two colors, hi-viz orange and charcoal gray.
- AntiFog Expanded-View Visor System is standard on gas-tight styles.
- 2N1 Glove System on Hazmat styles eliminates the problem of inner glove inversion.
- Hazmat styles include seams that are sewn then double heat sealed/taped.
- Softer pliable fabric enhances comfort for extended wear applications.
- Available in wide range of styles from coveralls to total encapsulating suits.
- Typical Applications: Hazmat response, chemical handling, refueling operations, petrochemical refinery operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation, CWA incineration, remediation and disposal.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|