Zytron 500 – Encapsulating Suit – Z5H583
$958.85 – $1,102.68
Zytron 500 Vapor Total Encapsulating Suit. (HazMat Model) Rear Entry AquaSeal Gas-Tight Zipper, Expanded View AntiFog Visor System, Expanded Back, Double Storm Flaps with Hook & Loop Closure, Attached Field Replaceable 2N1 Glove System, Attached Sock Booties with Splash Guards and 2 Exhaust Valves.
- Double Heat Sealed/Taped Seams.
- Quantity: 1/cs
This is the Zytron 500 – Encapsulating Suit – Z5H583.
Zytron 500 is top of the class – and the classic responder choice for hazmat and other demanding situations.
Zytron 500 is the classic emergency responder choice for hazmat response and other demanding situations. The Zytron 500 – Encapsulating Suit – Z5H583 is tough, built for mobility, and based on patented technology that created the first material to survive eight full hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough. Now with an extensive chemicals-tested list numbering in the hundreds, it’s no wonder that responders around the world trust Z500 garments for ultra-demanding Level A and Level B applications.
Zytron 500 Details
- Greater than 8-hour holdout against hundreds of chemicals, plus proven holdout against Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA).
- Several NFPA certified styles available.
- Available in two colors, hi-viz orange and charcoal gray.
- AntiFog Expanded-View Visor System is standard on gas-tight styles.
- 2N1 Glove System on Hazmat styles eliminates the problem of inner glove inversion.
- Hazmat styles include seams that are sewn then double heat sealed/taped.
- Softer pliable fabric enhances comfort for extended wear applications.
- Available in wide range of styles from coveralls to total encapsulating suits.
- Typical Applications: Hazmat response, chemical handling, refueling operations, petrochemical refinery operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation, CWA incineration, remediation and disposal.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|
SM/MD, LG/XL, 2X/3X, 4X