Zytron 200 – Encapsulating Suit – Z2B571/Z2H571
$337.37 – $698.32
Rear Entry, Expanded Back, Large PVC Visor, 1 Exhaust Port, Elastic Wrists, Attached Sock Booties with Splash Guards, Cloth Zipper.
Bound Seam style features Single Storm Flap with Adhesive Tape Closure.
Heat Sealed/Taped Seam style features Double Storm Flaps with Hook and Loop Fasteners.
This is the Zytron 200 – Encapsulating Suit – Z2B571/Z2H571.
When You Need More Strength And A Wider Range Of Protection.
Zytron 200 ups the protection level for chemical workers through increased resistance to a wider range of chemicals and greater physical strength — especially valuable in applications where rip-out is a concern due to more demanding work conditions.
Zytron 200 Details
- Offers protection from an expanded range of chemicals.
- Styles available with both bound and heat sealed/taped seams.
- Stronger fabric especially valuable where rip-out is a concern – offers greater physical strength for more demanding work applications.
- Hooded coverall styles feature LongNeck Respirator Coverage closure.
- Heat sealed/taped garments (shown) come with double storm flaps, and bound seam garments come with a single storm flap.
- Tingley HazProof boots are available from Kappler as an authorized distributor.
- Typical Applications: Chemical handling, petrochemical operations, hazardous material clean-up and remediation.
For more information about the Zytron 200 – Encapsulating Suit – Z2B571/Z2H571, contact us today!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|
SM/MD, LG/XL, 2X/3X, 4X
Bound Seam, Heat Sealed/Taped Seam