Frontline 300 – Jacket – F3H761
$393.24 – $452.98
Frontline 300 Half C Jacket. Front Entry Zipper, Double Storm Flaps with FR Hook & Loop Closure, 40 mil PVC Visor, Flat Back, Glove Cone Inserts.
The Frontline 300 – Jacket – F3H761 provide Splash-And-Flash Protection For Petrochemical Environments.
Frontline 300 is ideal for petro-chemical line break situations. Kappler developed this innovative garment with detailed input from petrochemical Safety Officers. It offers excellent radiant heat protection. And with comparable protection to Kappler’s Zytron 300 chemical apparel, Frontline 300 provides excellent holdout for the most common petrochemical hazards.
The ensemble garment design with hood, jacket and bib pants provides excellent flexibility. The wearer can remove the hood and jacket when not in the hot zone, thereby allowing the individual to ventilate. As with all Kappler apparel, this ensemble is a multi-use, single exposure garment.
Frontline 300 Details
- Three-way protection for chemical, flash-fire and radiant heat.
- Ideal for petrochemical line break operations – developed with input from petrochemical safety officers.
- Proven with demanding Pyroman Thermal Manikin testing.
- Coverall and ensemble styles offer flexibility for a wide variety of work situations.
- Reinforced knee area for added confidence and work flexibility.
- Typical Applications: Petrochemical operations, line maintenance, tank cleaning, refueling situations.
For more information about the Frontline 300 – Jacket – F3H761, contact us today!
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|
SM/MD, LG/XL, 2X/3X, 4X