DuraChem 200 – Coveralls – D2H443-9212 CP
$920.78 – $1,058.90
D2H443-9212 with Attached CP Cuff Option on Jacket Sleeve.
Breathable, NPFA-Certified Hi-Vis FR Apparel With Proven Multi-Purpose Protection.
DuraChem® 200 is multi-purpose, high-visibility FR apparel with added protection against Chemical, Arc Flash, Steam and Hot Water, and Molten Metal Splash hazards. Available as a coverall or multi-piece configuration, it offers breathable, launderable protection for a wide range of applications for daytime or nighttime work. Certified to or compliant with six key industry safety standards, it helps simplify PPE selection and inventory with a multi-hazard apparel solution. From industrial applications to emergency response, DuraChem 200 is a proven workhorse with the data to back it up.
DuraChem 200 — Certified, Data-Driven Protection
- Flame Resistant – NFPA 2112 & ASTM F2733.
- Chemical – NFPA 1992.
- Hi-Vis – ANSI/ISEA 107 Type P, Class 3, plus compliant with OSHA Roadside Emergency Response requirements. Does not apply to Navy fabric.
- Arc Flash – NFPA 70E & ASTM F1891.
- Molten Metal Splash – ASTM F955.
- Tested Against Steam and Hot Water – University of Alberta (CAN/CSGB 155.20).
DuraChem 200 Details
- DuraChem 200 is the first and only breathable protective apparel certified to or compliant with six key industry safety standards.
- Launderable Hi-Vis FR protection, plus Chemical, Thermal, Arc Flash, Steam and Hot Water, and Molten Metal Splash protection.
- Breathability reduces heat stress and improves worker comfort.
- 24/7 facility-wide protection for day or night work applications.
- Multi-Purpose garment with flexible hood options simplifies PPE selection and inventory.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|
SM/MD, LG/XL, 2X/3X, 4X
Hi-Vis Yellow, Navy