Draeger X-plore 8000 PAPR Kit
Ready to SHIP now! X-plore 8000 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Kit Includes:
- X-plore 8500 Blower Unit
- Standard hood, short (L/XL)
- High Capacity Battery
- Standard Charger
- Standard Belt
- Comfort Pad
- Flexible hose
- HEPA (HE) Filter
19 in stock
X-plore 8000 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Kit
X-plore 8000 PAPR System
Workplace environments that compromise the quality of air you breathe demand reliable solutions. The Draeger X-plore 8000 powered air-purifying respirator PAPR offers a new level of intuitive handling combined with intelligent electronics. The result? A high degree of safety that you and your people need to focus on the task at hand.
- Robust: Designed for daily use in tough environments
- Let’s face it: for your workplace, only the most rugged PAPR design will do. The Draeger X-plore 8000 features heavy-duty design with rubber protectors and high ingress protection (IP 65) against dust and water from any direction. A choice of two battery versions incorporating the latest Li-ion battery technology provide power for at least 4 to 8 hours, respectively. Protected air intake openings ensure that sparks or water coming from the front will not be sucked into the filter
- Comfortable: Lets you focus on the task
- The Draeger X-plore 8000 lets you do your job and forget about the PAPR you need for proper personal protection. The advanced carrying system ensures optimal weight distribution of the unit. The system provides a tight and stable connection between the belt and the unit through a special adaptor plate; a comfort pad is also available as an option. The hose connector features a 360° click adaptor. To avoid eye irritation, the system’s new headpieces are designed for optimal airflow and maximum comfort.
- Safe: Self-explanatory operation minimizes user error
- The PAPR unit recognizes the connected headgear and automatically selects the correct minimum flow which avoids leakages due to insufficient flow rates. An optical sensor prevents use without the filter and supports the right display of the saturation of the particle filter at any time. The filter system features plug-and-go exchange.In addition to the optical and acoustical alarm, the unit is also equipped with a vibration alarm. The entire system features uniform color codes on all exchangeable elements and an error-proof hose connector.
- Easy to maintain: Efficient cleaning together with secure operation
- The Draeger X-plore 8000 PAPR was designed to be practically maintenance free, leading to low cost of ownership. The self-check and self-adjustment systems feature advanced temperature and pressure sensor technology to ensure the right flow rate for any environment. The simple and efficient charging system allows rapid charging (less than 3 hours for an empty battery). The unit is designed for fast and easy disassembly for cleaning.
- Modular: A wide range of components for every application
- The Draeger X-plore 8000 offers a number of user-friendly carrying systems for standard and decontamination applications. To complete the system, Dräger developed a wide range of tight- and loose-fitting headgear, such as half and full-face masks, short and long hoods, and helmets with visor and protective visor. Standard and enhanced flexibility hoses are available and compatibility is ensured. You can combine various and accessories to best fit your application, and system upgrades are possible at any time.
|Dimensions||37 × 12 × 13 in|