HazCat 2.0 Pro
The HazCat 2.0 Pro is a CBRNE emergency test kit for field use. It has easy-to-follow test procedures for first responders with limited to no chemical background.
- Quantity: 1/cs
This is the HazCat 2.0 Pro CBRNE Field Test Kit. It has easy-to-follow test procedures for first responders with limited to no chemical background.
CBRNE is an acronym for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives. The CBRNE detection equipment in this kit includes
- Industrial Chemicals detection equipment
- Narcotics detectors
- WMD detection equipment
- Explosives detection equipment
- Radiological detectors
*Also includes Alexeter RAID 8 immunoassay for Biological substance detection.
HazCat has the most reliable detection products in the nation. It also continuously works to perfect its detection methods.
- Easy to follow test procedures
- Oldest, most reliable detection products in the nation
- Continuously perfecting the detection methods
- The Department of Homeland Security approves HazCat Training!
- Easy to use – manual is easy for a non-chemist to follow
- Cost Effective – may eliminate costly, time consuming lab testing
- Versatile – identifies or categorizes over 1000 chemicals
- Fast – 20 minute typical on-site assay times
- Complete – contains everything necessary for field testing
- Rugged – carrying case designed specifically for field use
- Inexpensive – can pay for itself in one use
Need More Information?
For more information about the HazCat 2.0 Pro CBRNE Field Test Kit, contact us today!
Since 1986, HazTech Systems, Inc. has equipped public safety personnel with the tools. It has also provided certified training to identify the unknown chemicals involved with chemical spills and hazardous material releases.
Today, environmental professionals and emergency responders throughout North America, Asia, Europe, and Greece use the HazCat System.
|Dimensions||19 × 10 × 11 in|