RAID 8 Multi Agent Detection Kit
The RAID 8 BioThreat Detection Kit strips display high sensitivity levels for Anthrax, Botulinum toxin, Brucella, Orthopox, Plague, Ricin, SEB, Tularemia
The RAID 8 Multi Agent Detection Kit detects the following biological agents:
- Anthrax – Anthrax causes blisters and black sores on the skin. If anthrax is inhaled or ingested, it causes fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, weakness, and fainting. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent anthrax detection kit.
- Botulinum Toxin – Bodulinum toxins cause difficulty swallowing, muscle weakness, double vision, drooping eyelids, slurred speech, difficulty breathing, and difficulty moving the eyes. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent botulinum toxin detection kit.
- Brucella – Brucella causes fever, sweats, malaise, anorexia, headache, muscle pain, joint pain, back pain, and fatigue. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent brucella detector kit.
- Orthopox – Orthopox viruses include smallpox, monkeypox, cowpox, and vaccinia. They cause fever, malaise, and skin lesions. Monkeypox, cowpox, and vaccinia also cause headaches and lymphadenopathy. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent othropox detector kit.
- Plague – Plague causes fever, headache, weakness, and pneumonia. If left untreated for 2 to 4 days, pneumonia causes respiratory failure and shock. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent plague detector kit.
- Ricin – If ricin is inhaled, it causes difficulty breathing, fever, cough, nausea, heavy sweating, and fluid build up in the lungs. If ricin is ingested, it causes vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, low blood pressure, and seizures. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent ricin detector kit.
- Staphylococcal enterotoxin B – If inhaled, staphylococcal enterotoxin B causes fever, respiratory distress, and gastrointestinal symptoms. If ingested, staphylococcal enterotoxin B causes acute salivation, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent staphylococcal enterotoxin B detector kit.
- Tularemia – Tularemia causes skin ulcers, swollen lymph glands, inflamed eyes, sore throat, mouth sores, diarrhea, and pneumonia. The Alexeter RAID 8 is an excellent tularemia detector kit.
10 Immunoassay Test Strips per box
Need More Information?
For more information about the RAID 8 Multi Agent Detection Kit, contact us today!
About Alexeter Technologies
Alexeter Technologies Firefighter Biohazard Testing Kits allow emergency responders and hazmat teams to detect a wide variety of biological hazards.
This company specializes in the development of commercial biological defense systems. This includes Alexeter Technologies emergency biohazard testing kits. These allow hazmat responders to collect and identify biological threats in the environment.
Alexeter Technologies firefighter biohazard testing equipment prepares hazmat responders for a wide range of biological threats. The Alexeter Technologies firefighter biohazard testing system enables hazmat responders to distinguish biological threats from non-threats. Additionally, it teaches them to respond appropriately, thereby ensuring employee safety and minimizing downtime costs. The company also offers a complete biological readiness and response program from employee awareness and biological detection to situation assessment and protective equipment. Its certified, HazMat-experienced instructors provide step-by-step training on all aspects of the program. Lastly, its Technical Support Representatives provide top-rated expertise. This is available to emergency responders 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|