RAID 10 Multi Agent Detection Kit
The RAID 10 Multi Agent Detection Kit detects: B. Anthracis, Ricin, Bot Tox, SEB, Plague, Brucella, Tularemia, Orthopox, Q Fever and Glanders.
- Quantity: (10 tests/box)
- Meets SEL 1.5.2 requirements (see below)
Available on backorder
The RAID 10 Multi Agent Detection Kit detects the following Biological Agents:
- Anthrax – Anthrax causes blisters and black sores on the skin. If humans inhale or ingest anthrax, it causes fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, weakness, and fainting. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent anthrax detection kit.
- Botulinum Toxin – Bodulinum toxins cause difficulty swallowing, muscle weakness, double vision, drooping eyelids, slurred speech, difficulty breathing, and difficulty moving the eyes. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent botulinum toxin detection kit.
- Brucella – Brucella causes fever, sweats, malaise, anorexia, headache, muscle pain, joint pain, back pain, and fatigue. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent brucella detector kit.
- Glanders – Glanders bacteria cause fever with chills and sweating, muscle aches, chest pain, muscle tightness, headache, nazal discharge, and light sensitivity. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent glanders bacteria detector kit.
- Orthopox – Orthopox viruses include smallpox, monkeypox, cowpox, and vaccinia. They cause fever, malaise, and skin lesions. Monkeypox, cowpox, and vaccinia also cause headaches and lymphadenopathy. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent othropox detector kit.
- Plague – Plague causes fever, headache, weakness, and pneumonia. If left untreated for 2 to 4 days, pneumonia causes respiratory failure and shock. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent plague detector kit.
- Ricin – If humans inhale ricin, it causes difficulty breathing, fever, cough, nausea, heavy sweating, and fluid build up in the lungs. If humans ingest ricin, it causes vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, low blood pressure, and seizures. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent ricin detector kit.
- Staphylococcal enterotoxin B – If inhaled, staphylococcal enterotoxin B causes fever, respiratory distress, and gastrointestinal symptoms. If ingested, staphylococcal enterotoxin B causes acute salivation, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent staphylococcal enterotoxin B detector kit.
- Tularemia – Tularemia causes skin ulcers, swollen lymph glands, inflamed eyes, sore throat, mouth sores, diarrhea, and pneumonia. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent tularemia detector kit.
- Q Fever – Q fever bacteria cause chills, sweats, fatigue, headache, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, chest pain, stomach pain, and coughing. The Alexeter RAID 10 is an excellent Q fever bacteria detector kit.
10 Immunoassay Test Strips per box
This product meets the requirements for the California Standardized Equipment List
SEL 1.5.2 AGENT SPECIFIC Biological Detection – A sampling and detection system which will verify presence of a biological substance based upon protein fluorescence, or PCR / DNA replication technologies. This system is agent specific. Devices from different manufacturers should be reviewed as each manufacturer may provide a different array of agents that can be detected.
Protein fluorescence technology – (Anthrax, SEB, Plague, Tularemia, Ricin, Botulinum, Brucella)
– Or –
Immuno-assay fluorescence technology, – (Ricin, Botulinum, Anthrax, Small Pox)
– Or –
DNA replication technology, – (Anthrax, Small Pox, Tularemia, Plague)
To see all of the SEL products we carry visit here >>
For more information about the RAID 10 Multi Agent Detection Kit, contact us today!
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|