Modular Decontamination System F1D/MDS
$3,965.00 – $14,335.00
The Modular Decontamination System F1D/MDS is a single complete decontamination workstation/containment control area (CCA) which sets up rapidly and provides for highly effective decontamination of chemical, biological, and radiological (alpha) contaminants.
The Modular Decontamination System F1D/MDS is a single complete decontamination workstation/containment control area (CCA). This emergency decontamination kit sets up rapidly. It provides for highly effective decontamination of chemical, biological, and radiological (alpha) contaminants.
A fold-out aluminum stand and a Cordura nylon tool skirt provide waist high-work station and waste bin combination. Hazmat responders conduct the emergency decontamination process in the 4′ X 4′ inflatable contamination control shuffle pit. The pit has attached hot and cold lines. A sensitive equipment wash basin attaches directly to the top of the stand.
The Modular Decontamination System F1D/MDS is available in two varieties.
- The F1D/MDS-1X is a single unit with the tactical decontamination capacity of up to 16 persons. It weighs 28 pounds, so it is man portable.
- The F1D/MDS-4X consists of four units. Together, they have a tactical decontamination capacity for up to 64 persons total. Hazmat responders can pack the emergency decon equipment units into two transport bags. These bags weigh 52 pounds each.
Both varieties feature:
- Training friendly with its rapid set up and easy re-stow
- Comes complete with latest in decontamination media technology (wet and dry media)
- Decontamination media agnostic
- Hazmat responders can load it with the user-defined decontamination media
- Fully scalable depending on number of individuals and time limits for the hazmat decontamination process.
- Can scale up with additional units for additional capacity.
Need More Information?
For more information about modular decontamination units and hazmat decon equipment, contact us today!
For night-time decontamination, the Portable Emergency Scene Lighting Tower is an excellent addition to this product. The light tower illuminates a very wide area. Then when it comes time to pack up, the tower deflates for easy storage and transport.
Force 1 Decon (F1D) designs and manufactures hazmat decontamination equipment specifically for the Tactical Decontamination CBRNE response environment. “Operators for Operators” develop Force One Decon products. These provide rapid, effective, and versitile “Tactical Decontamination” capabilities globally to all types of operational forces – DOD; OGA; state & local authority; LE and private sector.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 12 in|
1 unit decons 16 persons, 4 units decon 64 persons