ThreatID FTIR Chemical Analysis Kit
The ThreatID FTIR Chemical Analysis Kit is the only portable device capable of identifying solids, liquids, AND gases as low as 25ppm. It is a toxin detector, explosives detector, narcotics detector, and chemical warfare agent detector.
The ThreatID FTIR Chemical Analysis Kit is a mobile device that uses Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) analysis to identify hazardous chemical powders, liquids, and gasses.
- Onboard database provides additional information on any library
- Instantly toggle to ThreatAssist, RedWave’s proprietary on-board chemical information database.
- No downtime from oversaturation; 24/7 reachback support
- 10 second module change over from powders and liquids to gases and vapors
- Fail-safe design: no alignment, calibration, or configuration required
- Multiple gas sampling methods
- Tedlar bags for low concentrations
- Syringes for headspace or higher concentrations
Results with Confidence
- Advanced, multi-level search easily identifies samples combining a primary search for consumer products, mixture analysis for complex samples and functional group classification for confirmation
- Automated warnings for dangerous or problematic samples
- Protein, explosives, CWA
- Mixtures, water
This Emergency FTIR Spectroscopy Equipment Kit has a fully integrated, on-board chemical hazard database. It provides instant information on chemical properties, hazards and response information such as common names, IDLH, and PID correction factors. The database contains information from NIOSH, PubChem, Wiser and other reputable sources. It links directly to the ThreatID’s spectral library for instant, accurate information related to the sample’s identity.
The RedWave ThreatID device’s library includes:
- 23,000 powder and liquid
- 5,500 gas and vapor
- Toxic Industrial Chemicals
- Chemical Warfare Agents
- Consumer Products
One Software, One Training
- Operating System: Android
- Single software package for all your identification needs: Gas, Liquid, Powders
- Common procedures with integrated video guides makes it easy to remember how to use and reduces training requirements
- Multiple training options available
- single day
- multiple shifts
Reachback Support – 24/7/365
- Immediate support for usage and technical issues at any time
- Experienced chemists to answer any sample or data interpretation questions
- Real time remote viewing support through Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS included in device
- Seamless data transfer through integrated email feature
Need More Information?
The ThreatID FTIR Chemical Analysis Kit is available to emergency response teams at an affordable FTIR analyzer kit price.
It replaces the discontinued Smiths Detection HazmatID 360.
This product exceeds the performance of any other Firefighter FTIR Machine for sale on the market.
For more information about the ThreatID FTIR Chemical Analysis Kit, contact us today!
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 16 in|